The current buylist is still under construction and we are constantly improving it.
You can now place orders directly from the buylist. No account is required, you can simply give your
payment details during the checkout process.
We still need to validate each order manually and in order to provide an easy way for Swiss MTG players to sell their
cards without having to send multiple parcels often abroad, we will keep improving this buylist.
Here are the next steps planned:
Add the possibility to send a sell order directly on the buylist
- Add support for other languages (French, German, Italian)
- Create an account or reuse a Mana Shop account to place sell orders and keep trace of old orders
- File import of collections for rapid buylisting and pricing
1. What cards are you buying?
Currently, we only buy Mint / Near Mint cards in English that are legal in Standard and new masters set.
2. How are the prices calculated?
The prices are automatically calculated based on the prices from The Mana Shop and the current stock we have.
If a card is in low stock, we will offer a premium, if we have a sufficient quantity of a card, we will not buy
it or lower the price.
3. What payment options do you offer and how long does it take to get paid?
We will pay you either by bank wire or with store credit (20% bonus). Usually, your payment will be processed
within 2 business days after we receive your cards.
4. Is there a bonus for store credit?
Yes! We offer a 20% bonus on the total price if you decide to take store credit for The Mana Shop.
5. Can I drop off the cards directly at your store?
No, unfortunately, we don't currently have a physical location where you can directly drop the cards off, you
have to ship them at the moment.
6. I want to add / remove cards from my order. How do I proceed?
If you want to add cards, you can simply send us a new buylist order and ship them together. To remove cards,
send us an email and we will send you a new offer with the remaining cards.
7. What does Near Mint / Mint condition means?
A Near Mintt / Mint card shows minimal to no wear and looks like it has never been played without sleeves. The surface
must be clean and have no scratches. The border can present a few white spots but they must be very small and
8. I have another question, how can I contact you?
We are happy to answer any other questions by
or on our
. We usually reply the same day
and would love to hear any questions, suggestions and improvements from you.